Cooling System Repair
Cooling system contamination
Radiator Cooling System Flush
Improve cooling system performance and eliminate cooling system contamination with a cooling system flush. Where contamination is mild to moderate, a complete radiator system flush can help remove contaminants to restore cooling effectiveness. Of course, the very best way to prevent the need for flushing is to perform regular seasonal maintenance which will help identify potential problems and eliminate sources of contamination.
Typical Flush Service includes:
- Drain and Flush contaminated coolant
- Restore anti-freeze/coolant to manufacturer's specification
- Pressure test cooling system and system cap
- Inspect water pump, hoses, and belts
- Inspect thermostat and cooling fan operation
- Tighten clamp connections
This service is available for most cars and light trucks.